Cypresswood Golf and Country Club is the perfect setting located on a premiere golf course in Winter Haven, FL. In addition to the beautiful views throughout the course the Clubhouse is equipped with a full restaurant and bar with a large banquet area available for your wedding, reception, banquet, business meeting or any event you are considering. We have several options to choose from that can accommodate you and your guest while enjoying our panoramic views of our beautifully landscaped golf course.
Our 9000 square foot clubhouse is located inside the Cypresswood gated community. We have ample parking available. Our banquet facilities can seat up to 200 guests. Our patio overlooks the course and provides a beautiful setting for a ceremony or outside cocktail party.
Our entire staff is dedicated to relieving you of the many details that go along with hosting a successful event so that you, as well as your guests, can thoroughly enjoy your special occasion. We will work with you to ensure your event reflects your own taste and personal touches.
1. Determine a range of guests expected to attend.
Food options, space available and dates are all affected by the number of guests that could potentially attend your event. Here are the following space options we currently have available to hold your event:
- Cypress Room: Hosts up to 125 seated guests
* Room can be extended to the patio to increase capacity
- Magnolia Room: Hosts up to 50 seated guests
*Additional seating can be accommodated by combining both rooms and without the dance floor.
- Club Room: Hosts up to 30 seated guests. Ideal for small parties or meetings. - Patio Area –Hosts up to 45 seated guests
- The Restaurant/Bar Area: Hosts up to 45 guests. Only available during non- business hours.
* Please contact event coordinator for more details
2. Choose a date and time.
Hours of operation vary based on date and time of year. If you would like to plan an event that is not specifically, in our regular operational hours please ask your event coordinator for more details.
3. Contact our event coordinator to begin the contractual stage.
4. What style of dining are you looking for your event?
Whether it be a rehearsal dinner, birthday party, bridal shower or any occasion we can customize the menu how you would like it. But first you should pick your “dining style”. Dining styles are: Buffet, plated, stations, grazing tables or platters.
5. Will there be alcoholic beverages provided at this event?
There are 3 different options to organize your bar. Each option enables you to control all costs associated with your bar menu by customizing the guest’s options. You may choose pricing based on consumption or per person.
Signature Drink Menu Beer and Wine Menu: Open Bar Packages:
6. Could we provide any additional services besides your food, beverage or service needs?
Organizing your upcoming event can be very stressful, so throw that stress out the door because we are here to help! To help make this process much easier for you, we have created a list of additional services provided. If you wish to obtain more information about the services, please contact the event coordinator.
Day of Event Coordinator
Any additional party rental needs
7. Create the contract with your event coordinator.
Our event coordinator will walk you thru every detail for the contract and supply an estimated cost. Review and modify as many times as needed. Final changes must be complete 30 days prior to the event date.
8. Provide your deposit and complete the contract page.
Deposits range are based on the contract and specifics to the party. Please refer to your contract to determine the amount. Once you have determined the deposit amount, you may call over the phone and give your credit card information to your planner or mail a check with your signature contract page.
9. Determine the final head count and finalize all details with your coordinator two weeks prior.